A+ Education provides early years quality improvement training, support and project planning. We work with settings, schools and individuals/teams responsible for supporting quality improvement (e.g. local authorities).
- Our aim is to support practitioners (and those supporting them) to offer high quality, child-focused provision. We have a strong focus on research and on evidence-based reflective practice. We believe that the quality improvement process should be positive yet rigorous, and one which is owned by practitioners.
(please use menu above to find out more)
- Training (Go to)
- Quality audits and support for improvement (Go to)
- Project planning and consultancy
(e.g. building capacity for two year olds) (Go to)
- Data collection, management, analysis and reporting (Go to)
We use the Environment Rating Scales (ECERS, ITERS, FCCERS and SACERS) - rigorous, positive, practical and research-based tools for evaluating quality, improving practice and evidencing improvement.
- Clare Williams is an ex-Head Teacher with many years of experience delivering and leading high quality early years practice.
Click here to read Clare's profile.
- Sandra Mathers is an ex-teacher and Senior Researcher at the University of Oxford, where she specialises in policy-relevant research on quality in the early years and its effects on children’s development.
Click here to read Sandra's profile.
- Faye Craven is an ex-Head Teacher with many years of experience delivering and leading high quality early years practice
Click here to read Faye's profile.